|August 2, 2012 by Pink Lady Andrea|
I always love getting emails telling me to watch a great wedding video. Seriously – I get ridiculously excited! This video in particular by Nicholas & Keaton Wedding and Engagement Cinematography blew me away…and best of all, the company is one of our PINK Wedding Professionals! You’ll be able to meet Nicholas & Keaton at our Knoxville Pink Bridal Show coming up in just a few weeks on August 19th, so be sure to drop by and let them know you saw a sample video on The Pink Bride Blog!
Five fun facts about Nicholas & Keaton!
(all snatched from their website and Vimeo page)
1. They are brothers! Casey Nicholas and Zackary Keaton Peddicord team up to give you stellar memories in motion.
2. They love music and film, Snow Patrol, football, and cookies.
3. Whether your wedding is local, out-of-town, out-of-state, or even out-of-country, they will travel to wherever you need them!
4. A little bit about Nicholas: He has a wife and two dogs, is a huge University of Tennessee and Tennessee Titans fan, and adores tailgating and cornhole. He’s also highly involved at his local church!
5. A little bit about Keaton: He believes in God, love at first sight, true friendship, Tennessee football, and Bigfoot. He loves being a wedding cinematographer so much that the opportunity gives him chills!
Photo courtesy of the Nicholas & Keaton Facebook page.